01. How did you find me/my art on this site and what made you stick around for it? Do you remember the first thing you saw and what drew you in in that?
02. How do you think my art has changed since you first came across it/started watching me? Is it a good change or a bad kinda change?
03. Which one you prefer to see from me more, writings or drawings? Is there a reason why you'd prefer one over the another?
04. What digital things you think I do the best out of the stuff I do (manips, icons, etc.)?
05. Who is your favorite character of mine? If you can pinpoint why, that would be nice as well. (I can provide a full list here: sta.sh/027kyjlnpnbl)
06. Anything else you want to add about my art or things or characters or whatever, just feel free to rant.
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag
4. Choose 10 people and get their icon in your journal
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
6. No tag-backs
7. You can't say that you don't do tags
1. I like sparkly and shiny things
2. I’m awful at keeping up with people/communication regularly anyway
3. My boyfriend calls me the selfie queen
4. I have a cat, her name is Sapphire. Though I decided today if I get another one, I want to call it Tamerlane.
5. Writing is my main medium, but I rarely have time and motivation occur at the same time.
6. I have many OCs, but the poor babies are always so neglected.
7. I miss being a Core Member because ads suck and I miss my stamps. Just not in the budget though
8. I love to travel and have been to 16 states out of 50 and 2 countries other than the US.
9. I don’t watch a lot of different TV shows. I tend to have my core group and that’s it.
10. I subscribe to the WWE Network and New Japan World
Questions for me from LilMissTrickster:
1. What's your favorite movie?- The Crow
2. Team Captain America or Team Iron Man? – Captain America I guess. I haven’t seen any of the recent movies though, but thanks to Tumblr I know the basic gist’s.
3. Do you have a book/book series that you've read more than once? – The Twilight Series, Hana-Kimi manga series, Between Friends by Debbie Macomber, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
4. Vampires or Werewolves? – Oh I’m with the vampires of course
5. Favorite musician/band? – Fall Out Boy
6. What do you look for when choosing face claims for OCs? – I basically (and I’m gonna sound a bit nutty) but I basically interview this character in my head and ask them questions and discover them that way. Then I try and match their bits and pieces with references.
7. Favorite Robin Williams movie? – Jumanji or Mrs. Doubtfire
8. Who's your favorite Marvel character? – Mmm…now this is hard. Probably Jean Grey/Phoenix or Scott Summers/Cyclops
9. Favorite classic cartoon? – Scooby Doo or Looney Toons
10. How do you plan writing out your OC's bio? – I take a basic Wiki template and flesh it out as I can. I start with names, date and place of birth, parent and family info and their basic data (height, weight, eye and hair color).
Questions for the victims:
1. What do you like from me, art-wise?
2. What is your favorite part of the creative process?
3. Favorite beverage?
4. Do you like to dress up for Halloween or do cosplays?
5. Current favorite song that’s stuck in your head?
6. Song that you feel is overplayed?
7. Any pets? Can I be their friend? (I know it’s a double, sue me)
8. What kind of art hangs in your room?
9. Use tumblr?
10. Play any games? What are they? (Another double, sue me)